Finding the perfect boyfriend is like discovering a pair of Jimmy Choos with a 75% discount on the first day of the sales -exhilarating! Unfortunately, Mr Right has the tendency to hide at the bottom of a pile of wrong sized shoes in the shoe department or in the black hole of your bottomless wardrobe just like a pair of missing socks. Meanwhile you are stuck with Mr Wrong and thoughts of dumping him arise.
Dumping your boyfriend is never an easy decision. All of us have experienced those moments when our bloke irrirates the hell out of us and we wish he would pick up his Nuts Magazine and chuck himself out along with the empty beer cans that have been attracting flies.
If those irritating moments arise once a week or more, it;s time to smell the coffee. Unfortunately men can be so clingy and emotionally unaware anything is wrong in the relationship that dumping them becomes a major task in itself.
Binned, chucked, ditched, given the heave hoo/ the elbow or even kicked to the curb Jerry Springer style it boils down to the same thing. This book provides a sophisticated dumping plan that is fool-proof, fast and effective with minimal emotional damage.
We’ll show you how to dump in the 21st century ensuring its a swift easy as a debit card transaction. Fun (but revealing) multiple choice questions will allow you to make your decision to dump and enable you to see what kind of boyfriend tribe he falls under.
The Decision To Dump: Quick Guide:
What’s hot and what’s not in a boyfriend.
- Pays you regular complements and notices when you’ve had your hair and nails done.
- Listens to your problems and is attentive to your needs.
- Values your opinions and acknowledges your perspective.
- Introduces you to his friends and family regularly inviting you to social gatherings.
- Showers you with thoughtful gifts including being wisked away for suprise romantic weekend breaks and candle lit dinners.
- Does his share of the housework.
- Lets you know he still loves you by expressing affection with tactile non-sexual gestures.
- Insists on keeping his relationship status on FaceBook as 'single' despite telling you that your his only girl.
- Expects you to slave over the kitchen every night whilst he lounges around on the sofa.
- Behaves like he’s married to his job. Finds time for an affair with his local pub. Yet he never seems to spend quality couple time with you.
- Makes up weak excuses when you probe him about meeting his parents.
- Is totally selfish in the bedroom.
- Insists he’s cancelled his online dating subscription but you find his password, hack into to his account and realise he’s been winking for England.